|Dad, second from left at top|
|My father's folder he kept for me . . .|
I never saw his body after he died, but arrived to the family home a couple days after he was taken away. Nothing much remained, since he was not a great collector of things and mementos. But he had folders for all his children, and I found letters and correspondence between him and I that he had kept.
- The energy of love
- Recognition of the world being bigger than “self.”
- Live life so as to hurt others as little as possible.
- Know that the individual is not the center of everything.
- The imperative to build something of enduring value.
- The dynamic process of becoming.
- “Truth” can be found at any level; physical, emotional, rational, and spiritual.